This 1 day course is designed for beginners to the craft of floristry and those looking for a new hobby.
There's so much to learn about flowers and flower arranging, and this is the perfect place to start!
Take home your very own seasonal bouquet or vase arrangement (you are welcome to bring vases along for us to demonstrate designs).
Light lunch is included along with tea, coffee and soft drinks.
- Types of flowers/plants and their origins and seasonal availability
- Using the colour wheel to create designs
- Cutting, conditioning and care
- How to make and wrap a hand tied arrangement
- Where to purchase flowers locally
- Growing and cutting natural foliage
- Overview of vessel types and sundries
Please inform us of any allergies or dietary requirements upon booking.
To be held at The New Cofton Hackett Village Hall, Cofton Hackett, B45